Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Cora's Breakfast

One of my favourite places to go for breakfast in Mississauga is Cora's. Not your average "bacon and eggs" type breakfast place, Cora's has a broad and unique selection of breakfast items which are almost all accompanied by a large portion of fresh fruit - certainly a welcome change to the grease-heavy breakfast alternatives that are out there. One of my favourites is the Bobby Button breakfast - an omelette of your choice between two crepes with a side of fried potatoes and fresh fruit.

The Mississauga Cora's is on Dixie Road just north of Burnhamthorpe, though there are other locations if Mississauga is not a convenient place for you to be right now.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ZoeyBella said...

I used to eat at Cora's when I lived in Montreal. Never cared for it that much, but thanks to your mention, I'll give it another shot.

(Although if you wanna pass along any "greasy spoon" diner type places too, that would be awesome. I grew up in Jersey - land of the diner!

August 8, 2007 at 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home